Believing children are a heritage from the Lord, Heritage Christian Academy exists to glorify God by providing a Christ-centered, academically rigorous, learning environment where students become critical thinkers, defenders of the faith, and lovers of “whatever things are true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, and commendable” (Philippians 4:8, ESV)
A Portrait of a Heritage Christian Academy Graduate is:
- Committed to a Biblical Worldview using God’s Word as the basis of all truth
- Able to articulate a personal testimony (1 Peter 3:15)
A TRUE SCHOLAR
- Equipped to perform with distinction at the next academic level
- Intrinsically motivated to strive for personal growth and achievement (Col. 3:23-24)
AN AMBASSADOR OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD
- Loves others as Christ loves us (John 13:34)
- Ready to do good, serve others, and contribute to the betterment of their community
Fostering each child’s inner curiosity and thirst for knowledge, Heritage Christian Academy embraces God-given potential with age-specific learning at each stage of growth.
All aspects of our curriculum are deeply rooted in time-tested methods and content which provide an academically rigorous approach to education which is centered around Christ.
Surrounding with a nurturing environment, each child develops the confidence necessary to reach their full potential.